CodingAID’s Official E&M Summit
This August, we invite you to join us for our biggest event of the year – CodingAID’s Official E&M Summit. This intensive four-hour E & M training from nationally renowned coding educator, Lynn Handy, includes:
• The Nature of the Presenting Problem and Medical Necessity
• Let’s talk about those Gray areas!!!
• Coding in an Electronic World
• The Basics of E & M including its History, Exam, and Medical Decision Making
• Time Coding
• Consultations: Are you still coding them?
• New versus Established patients
• Incident To Services
• Teaching Physician Guidelines review
• Case Studies
• Inpatient E & M Guidelines
• Same Day Admit/Discharge
• Nursing Facility Services
• Pre-Op Services
• Split/Shared Services
• Teaching Physician and the Late Night Rule
• Case Studies
• And an extensive Q&A where Lynn will answer your most pressing and complicated questions.
This is your chance to learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about E & M from one of the true authorities on the subject.
Registrants can select between two dates for this 2 day training opportunity:
August 1 and 2 from 10 AM PST/1PM EST to 12 PM PST/3 PM EST on each day,
August 15 and 16 again from 10 AM PST/1 PM EST to 12 PM PST/3 PM EST.
This is our largest event of the year so if you have enjoyed any of our other webinars, we would both encourage you to join us in August and strongly encourage you to register now, before the sessions fill up.
Group pricing is available if you email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know about this live webinar
Dates: August 1+2 or Augut 15+16
Time: 10:00 am PST/ 1:00 pm EST
Duration: 120 mins each day