Join us on Thursday, December 19 at 10a PST for the 2020 CPT Updates presented by Lynn Handy.
This year brings 394 changes to CPT. Join us as we discuss:
- New medical services for digital communication tools
- New codes to report online digital eval visits, or e-visits
- Code additions to better support home blood pressure monitoring
- New codes for Health and Behavior Assessment and Intervention services
- Enhancement of long term EEG monitoring services
- An extensive Q&A where Lynn answers your questions live
Lynn will also go over the Evaluation and Management guideline changes for 2021 and some highlights from the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule.
Webinar is scheduled for live broadcast on Thursday December 19 at 10am PST. Duration is approximately 2 hours. All registrants will receive all handouts, 2 CEUs accredited by AAPC, as well as access to the recording.
Group discounts are available if you email us at [email protected]
Date: December 19, 2019
Time: 10 am PST/ 1 pm EST
Length: 2 hours
Learning Objective: To get up to date on all of those 2020 CPT changes!
Who Should Attend: Coding Leadership, Coders, CDI