Live + On-demand Webinar
This 90min webinar is designed to take you through both the upper and lower GI endoscopy procedures including some complex multiple procedure scenarios.
|November 16, 2017||10:30 am PST/ 1.30 pm EST||90 minutes||1.5 AAPC approved||$45*|
This webinar is designed to take you through both the upper and lower GI endoscopy procedures including some complex multiple procedure scenarios.
- Understand to endoscopy coding guidelines
- Basic to advanced Upper and Lower GI Endoscopy coding
- Understand the complex multiple procedure discounts for endoscopy procedures
- Understand when modifiers are indicated for multiple procedures
What you receive
- Live webinar access
- Access to on-demand recording of the webinar
- 1.5 CEUs Certificate approved by AAPC
- PDF Handout
*IMPORTANT: Payment must be received in order for you to access the live and on-demand webinar details. Only attendees of the live webinar are eligible for a CEU certificate.
Lynn Handy, (CPC, CPC-I, COC, CCS-P, LPN)
Vice President of Audit & Coding Services
Lynn Handy brings more than 30 years of experience as an accomplished medical practice consultant and an experienced educator. She is an approved instructor for the professional medical coding curriculum through the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) and is a previous advisory board member of the PMCC Teach the Teacher Advisory Board for AAPC.
Carrie Weiss (LPN, CPC, CEMC), Manager Professional Coding and Audit
Kerri Larson, (CPC), Manager of Professional Coding Services
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED