Medical Coding Support
Our U.S. based coding services support your daily production need—catch up on your backlog, receive assistance with specialty-specific coding, or secure coverage for internal staff on a temporary or long-term basis.
- Outsourced Coding Services
- Concurrent Production Coding
- Backlog Coding Support
- Specialty-Specific Coding
Our program is designed to strengthen your compliance and coding accuracy through expert coding services, detailed reviews, and in-depth reporting and education. We work within your framework and in line with national guidelines to provide dependable and profitable coding support.
Our performance & reputation are built on:
- The dependability, knowledge, and experience of our team
- Our exceptional quality and service delivery in coding support, coding audits, and education
- Our consistency and timeliness in meeting client goals
- Our reliability in communication and service adaptability
- Our ability to partner with clients and become a trusted resource
Expert Coding Staff to Support Your Goals
Our coding professionals are highly qualified to support your coding operations while helping to decrease denials and improve overall compliance.
- Average of 7+ years of professional coding experience per each team member
- Certified in CPC, CCS, CCS-P, CDIP, CCDS, RHIA, RHIT, CPC, COC, RN, LVN and similar credentials
- Familiar with various EMR systems (Next Gen, Meditech, Cerner, Epic, etc.) Fully compliant with HIPAA and patient privacy laws and best practices
Project Manager Assigned
- The daily coding workflow will be managed by the CodingAID Project Manager. He/she/they will be responsible for ensuring all medical records are assigned to, and coded by, the appropriate CodingAID team member.
Records & Documentation Review
- For all primary coding services, including procedures and E&M visits, CodingAID will review the medical records and document all appropriate CPT, ICD-10-CM, and applicable modifiers on a per visit basis. CodingAID will also check NCCI edits.
- Any issues related to coding and documentation improvement will be shared with your team, so that you may communicate all findings and educational offerings to your providers with full transparency.
- The coding process will be completed by entering the assigned codes into the billing system (or in an approved report or spreadsheet) within 48-72 hours of receiving access to supporting documentation.
Our coders are trained and monitored for consistent compliance with all regulatory guidelines and reference tools, particularly Coding Clinic, CPT Assistant, AHIMA’s Ethical Coding Standards, and Documentation for E&M Codes as published by the AMA & CMS.
Expectations for our professional coding services are to maintain an average of 95% accuracy rate for all types of accounts coded, while maintaining a production standard that is set for each site, considering the types of records being reviewed and the complexity of the data set.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I found myself in a huge bind. Inpatient and outpatient accounts in backlog. Reaching out to CodingAID saved me. Not only did they provide high quality, experienced coders, they got my backlog under control and caught up in no time!”
Connect directly with our team to learn more about our coding support services.