Our U.S. based coding services support your daily production need—catch up on your backlog, receive assistance with specialty-specific coding, or secure coverage for internal staff on a temporary or long-term basis.
Expert Coding Staff to Support Your Goals
Our coding professionals are highly qualified to support your coding operations while helping to decrease denials and improve overall compliance.
- Average of 7+ years of professional coding experience per each team member
- Certified in CPC, CCS, CCS-P, CDIP, CCDS, RHIA, RHIT, CPC, COC, RN, LVN and similar credentials
- Familiar with various EMR systems (Next Gen, Meditech, Cerner, Epic, etc.) Fully compliant with HIPAA and patient privacy laws and best practices
Key Focus Areas
- Evaluation & Management Services
- Multi-Specialty Procedures/Surgeries
- Emergency Room Services
- Lab/ Pathology Services
- Radiology Diagnostic Services
- Physical/Occupation Therapy
- Behavioral Health
- Workers Compensation
Our coders are trained and monitored for consistent compliance with all regulatory guidelines and reference tools, particularly Coding Clinic, CPT Assistant, AHIMA’s Ethical Coding Standards, and Documentation for E&M Codes as published by the AMA & CMS.
Expectations for our professional coding services are to maintain an average of 95% accuracy rate for all types of accounts coded, while maintaining a production standard that is set for each site, considering the types of records being reviewed and the complexity of the data set.
Through our Federal Supply Schedule contract vehicles and Blanket Purchase Agreements we have been able to utilize our large pool of seasoned coding professionals in assisting our government partners to:
- Expeditiously eliminate large coding backlogs
- Engage in long-term coding support
- Provide consulting and process improvement services to improve the efficiency in the HIM department.
Our Government Services coding support staff maintain AHIMA and/or AAPC certifications, our internal quality assurance (QA) program cultivates meticulous coders, and our QA accuracy rate exceeds industry standards.
Connect directly with our team to learn more about our coding support services.