Implementing a Charge Compliance Program Webinar
Charge compliance audits have rapidly become one of the key components of healthcare finance and administration. With the rise in paybacks stemming from non-compliance, Managed Resources Director of Audit, Katie Stanford, RN, MSN, CMAS has become a visible and vocal advocate for comprehensive charge compliance audits. In this one hour webinar, you will learn about:
1. The benefits of adding charge compliance
2. How the clinical auditor has a positive impact on the Revenue Cycle
3. Reducing risk by identifying billing and documentation issues
4. The steps to implement a charge compliance program
5. What you should expect from a clinical audit program
This is an excellent training for both newly established programs as well as long-standing programs as it takes a step by step approach to the true fundamentals of charge compliance.