2020 is proving to be a huge year for ICD10 with hundreds upon hundreds of updates. Join national coding authority, Lynn Handy, CPC, CPC-I, COC, CCS-P, LPN as she takes you through what you need to know. Topics include:
- 20+ New Pressure induced deep tissue damage codes
- New acute and chronic Embolism and thrombosis vein codes
- New Atrial fibrillation codes
- Cyclical vomiting in migraine code revisions
- New codes for Heat and sunstroke
- External cause of morbidity is adding codes for injuries due to various means (i.e. firearm discharge, explosives, gas, sharp objects, manhandling, stun gun just to name a few)
- A Live Q&A and more!
All attendees will receive the handout in addition to 1.5 CEU certified by AAPC.
Date: September 12, 2019
Time: 1 pm PST/ 4 pm EST
Length: 1.5 hours
Learning Objective: To learn all about the 2020 ICD10-CM updates
Who Should Attend: Coders, Coding Leadership, CDI