Join CodingAID in this in-depth 90min live webinar on the ICD-10-CM Code Updates
There are 363 new codes, 142 deletions and 226 code revisions
Here are just some highlights of the ICD-10-CM changes we’ll be covering:
- Critical updates to coding guidelines
- New codes for Lumbar spinal stenosis and Diabetes Mellitus with Ketoacidosis
- Myocardial Infarction Type 2 has new codes with additional notes to help clarify conditions. We now have to consider the type of MI.
- 72 new codes to identify non-pressure chronic ulcers that have penetrated the muscle and bone tissue without necrosis
- Revision of the Includes note for Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Heart Failure gets about 10 new changes for the various types of “Right Heart Failure”
- Antenatal screening codes have been expanded
- And Much More!!!!!
ABOUT OUR PRESENTERS:
Lori Carlin (CPC, COC, CPCO, ACS-E/M)
Lori brings over 20 years of health care experience in variety of services from revenue cycle management, coding and auditing, quality assurance, training, operations and litigation support.
Lynn Handy (CPC, CPC-I, COC, CCS-P, LPN)
Lynn is an accomplished medical practice consultant with more than 30 years of health care experience, an approved instructor for the professional medical coding curriculum through AAPC, and a previous advisory board member of the PMCC Teach the Teacher Advisory Board for AAPC.
What you receive:
- Live and On-demand access of the webinar recording
- Downloadable Handout
*Payment must be received in order for you to access the on-demand webinar details
Email [email protected]